Monday, December 20, 2010

"Texas" African Violet with Yellow Rose


                                                            5" x 7" Acrylic on canvas
                                                                     $195 framed

Finished this little gem this Monday evening, and it was so much fun.    I once owned over 100 African Violets and really enjoyed them and painted them frequently; did a whole series  of paintings based on the name of the African Violet and told a little story with the painting.  I still have several violets, but no where near 100.  I grow them under lights on a plant stand. 

This is a very special price for this painting;  I just feel in a generous mood.   Oval frames are difficult to find so I am selling it framed, and will  charge an additional $8.00 for shipping within the USA.  Contact me for  shipping charges if you live outside the USA.   reynoldsrenditions@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment