Thursday, December 30, 2010

"Unexpected Encounter"


                                                   9"x12"  Acrylic on watercolor paper
                                                                      $300

This is a scene outside of Salt Lake City, Utah, which I took some liberties with concerning color and the addition of the adobes and the deer.   Painted this with much enthusiasm !     Brings back memories. 

Thank you for viewing my work.   I may take a few days away from the blog but should return late next week .    I am currently working on some larger, major works that need my attention.    However, feel free to contact me at any time regarding purchasing this or any other painting on this blog.   808.536.0650   or  reynoldsrenditions@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment