Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Take Me Back


                                                              6" x 6" Oil on panel


The entire time I was painting this Wyoming farmland, I kept wishing I could go back again...like right now!  It was such a wonderful experience to travel through Wyoming a few years ago.   The painting is pretty true to the reference photograph of mine, just added an extra hay bale and shrubs in the foreground.  Hope viewing this brings you much pleasure.

reynoldsrenditions@gmail.com
808.536.0650

4 comments:

  1. It is so majestic out there. Lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karen. Majestic describes Montana perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, this one reminds me of Jelm, Wyo where the observator is just outside of Laramie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, thank you. I am not sure of the exact location myself. Karen, I meant to say it was Wyoming in my comment to you, but for some reason I typed Montana. However, Montana could be called majestic as well as Wyoming.

    ReplyDelete