Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Work on WIP (coffee, orchids, and depression glass)


                                                                     8" x 10" Oil


Worked on this some more this evening and it is beginning to excite me a bit to see how it is coming along so well.     Maybe the next session with it I will be able to complete this painting.    Once I saw it photographed on the computer, I realized that spoon handle might be a bit too long and tall so will have to adjust that.     The colors are pretty true in this photo;  I took a few photos outside in daylight and also some indoors with the painting on the easel under lights.    This was one taken outside.

As always, your comments and questions are most welcome !

Studio   808.536.0650
reynoldsrenditions@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment