Friday, May 6, 2011

Work In Progress - Guadalupe Mountains Texas


12"x16" Oil WIP

This is what I have been up to lately !  This painting still needs several hours more work, but I wanted to share this to let you know I have been busy painting ; just not working on miniatures at the present time, although once I finish the above landscape I will give miniatures a go again and will post more often to this blog.    For more information on this painting go here  .

Also, a reminder that on June 1 there will be a drawing for a FREE painting !    Only those who have signed up for and subscribed to my monthly newsletter at my main website will be eligible to win this 8"x10" original acrylic painting valued at $500 .   Sorry, but personal friends and family will not be included in this drawing.    There will be more information in the May newsletter I will be sending out soon, including a photo of the free painting.   To sign up for the newsletter go here

I welcome all comments and any questions.  

808.536.0650

No comments:

Post a Comment