Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Banyan Trees And Other Things To Paint (Photos)

This photo of mine was taken in Waikiki of one of the many banyan trees to be found there.  I fully intend to paint this scene before too long.  It rather has a message, don't you think ?   Earlier, I posted to my photography blog and gave some detailed information about banyan trees if you would like to take a look.




Above are 3 photos (which would be great references for new paintings) of my daughter-in-law at Chun's Reef on the North Shore of Oahu.   She did not pose for me; I took the photos without her knowledge which always results in a better shot.   


Perfect rainbow at Waimea Bay on the North Shore of Oahu.   For the first time in my life I saw "the end of the rainbow"  up close  in the shot below at Waimea Bay.


After quickly taking this photo I walked about 8 feet or so to the end of the rainbow, but there was no pot of gold to be found.   :-)     And the rainbow disappeared as soon as I reached it.    

I am posting these photographs because I have been told not to paint for a couple of days -- doctor's orders after a minor procedure today at the clinic.   I will be so happy to paint non-stop again once all of these appointments, etc., are done with.    

Please return soon and Mahalo for visiting !




No comments:

Post a Comment