Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Art Sale - Koi And Waterlily Paintings


"Seven Koi Among Seven Waterlilies"
6" x 6" Acrylic on canvas
$225
(unframed)


"Three Koi And White Waterlilies"
6" x 6" Acrylic on canvas
$225
(Unframed)

I am offering two paintings today in the December Art Sale because they make such a nice set if you would like to purchase both of them for $400.   Otherwise, they are $225 each.  They are on stretched canvas and the sides are also painted so you may display them unframed if you wish, although they are more elegant when framed.
Although I prefer to send you an invoice via PayPal, I will accept personal checks (USA).   Please email me at reynoldsrenditions@gmail.com if you would like to make a purchase.  Other contact information for me is found at the "Contact and Purchase Link" above.



No comments:

Post a Comment