Sunday, February 3, 2013

Wildlife Artists And National Museum of Wildlife Art (Video)


"Alert"   (reworked)
(Black-Crowned Night Heron)
12" x 12" oil on canvas
$1200

I reworked the lower right hand corner of this painting adding the tall grasses and now I am much happier with it.   I will continue to paint more wildlife as well as other subject matter as I enjoy lots of variety in my work.    There are several wildlife artists whose work I admire and two of them are Ralph Oberg and Tucker Smith .   For a visual treat, please click the links to visit their websites.

Below is a video about the National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.   


I have been to Jackson Hole, but unfortunately did not visit this museum at that time.   I must go back someday !






No comments:

Post a Comment