Friday, August 2, 2013

Wildlife Artist Bob Kuhn - Video



This video shows the wildlife artist Bob Kuhn working live on a small painting.   He was a wonderful artist who died at the age of 87 in October of 2007.   I was visiting UTube and came across this video by accident and thought I would post it on my blog as a keeper for myself as well as for your enjoyment.   Bob worked primarily in acrylics, but also used oils, crayon, pastels, chalk, gouache, and he created some sculpture also.

I have been busy painting a landscape and a seascape as well.  Hopefully I will post them here over the weekend.   Please check back ; I am real excited about my woodland scene with a coyote !

Quote for the day:   "I have walked this earth for 30 years, and out of gratitude want to leave some souvenir."   - Vincent Van Gogh

My Website
reynoldsrenditions@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment