Tuesday, November 5, 2013

To Everything A Season - Reworked (New Mexico Oil Landscape Painting)


"To Everything A Season"  
12" x 16" oil on panel 
Reworked and completed 
$1575




   If you scroll down to the previous post on November 2, you will see I forgot to include a couple of tree reflections in the creek .  Silly me; must be my old age    :-)    So I corrected that problem today and tweaked the foreground a bit.   Your computer monitor and mine will probably differ, but the colors are rich in this painting.  There is a slight glare on the image in the foreground that I had a difficult time trying to correct.   Sorry about that.  I took photo after photo and could not correct the problem. Check the previous November 2 post and compare.

My Website

reynoldsrenditions@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment