Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Clouds Speak (Oil Sunset Seascape by Seascape Artist Carol Reynolds)

"The artist must say it without saying it."  - Duke Ellington


"The Clouds Speak" - Psalm 69:34

6" x 12" oil on gallery wrap canvas 
$595

This small oil sunset seascape, though based on a reference photograph, was created  mostly from my imagination, especially the dramatic clouds.   The reference photo has a dull grey sky.  

I went back to painting a smaller canvas for now.  I have been ill with bronchitis with other side effects and have not felt like painting.   I tire easily and need to rest more, so the going has been slow lately.    I will resume painting larger canvases when I am feeling better.     

To purchase this painting please contact reynoldsrenditions@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment