Monday, January 14, 2013

South Padre Island Splendor - Seascape (News)


South Padre Island Splendor
20" x 16" oil on canvas
$3,200

The news about this oil seascape of South Padre Island, Texas, is that I am offering the original for sale now.   For a long time I had wanted to keep it for my personal collection, but today I decided to offer it for sale.   It has been attracting a lot of attention on Fine Art America where it is offered as a print in various formats.  Check it out here . I had erroneously deleted the comments there at FAA about the image, but this seascape  has had more views at that site than any of my other paintings or photographs found there.  Contact me by email, reynoldsrenditions@gmail.com  if you would like to purchase this original painting.   

I am still busy painting away and will post new work soon, maybe tomorrow.   Thank you for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment