Monday, June 14, 2010

"Sunflowers at North Padre Island, Texas"


                                                        16"x20" Oil on Canvas

Great news in the mail today!    I received notice that I had been accepted into the prestigious Oil Painters of America!   I am positively elated!   The above painting was one of the entries I sent them to be judged and juried into this wonderful group of artists.   I will definitely be painting more major oils in the future,  but will not abandon my almost daily miniature paintings.   

The painting shown above is currently not for sale.   I may keep it for myself.    However, I do accept commissions; also, check out some of the older posts on this blog .

Thank you for your interest and any questions you may have may be sent to reynoldsrenditions@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment