Monday, June 27, 2011

Zebras, Rhino, and Water Hyacinth

Reference photograph



Water Hyacinth reference photograph


What do these two photos have in common?  Nothing at first glance!   But they were both taken at the Honolulu zoo and both images were recently posted here for interested collectors to purchase as prints and notecards at Fine Art America.  At this site you can chose the size and format you desire, whether a "flat" print (framed or unframed) or on gallery wrap canvas.   Please visit my site there at the above link provided for a selection of my paintings as well as my photographs to choose from to add to your art collection. 

Not only do I miss painting, I also miss photographing various things of interest here in Hawaii. I am so looking forward to being able to create and paint once again, hopefully in August.   Please continue to visit here with me in the meantime as I will continue to post photos and any art related news and events of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment