Sunday, May 20, 2012

South Padre Island Splendor (Seascape)


"South Padre Island Splendor"
16" x 20" oil on canvas 

This is a seascape of South Padre Island, Texas.  I put my heart into this painting and at the present time do not wish to offer it for sale.   However, prints are available of this work at Fine Art America by going here   I have other paintings offered as prints at that site as well; view by clicking here  .  You may see a small sampling of my prints by clicking on the link "Prints" at the top of this page.     

Thank you for viewing my art.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I havent visited in a while, Carol. This is outstanding! One of my favorites! Looks like a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Brad. South Padre Island is a very narrow beach and land, but a great place to visit as you said.

    ReplyDelete